how can i download apk for free and install on android
How do I install APK files on my Android for free? What is the best free APK? How can I download APK?July 29, 2022 00:37
Some smartphones that do not have the Google Play Store application make us have to download the application ourselves. If you are still confused, let's see how to download the following Play Store!
Generally, when we buy a smartphone, it includes the Google Play Store software that helps us download various applications and games.
But unfortunately, the Google Play Store is not available on some smartphone brands and models.
If this happens to the smartphone you just bought, don't worry, don't worry!
You can still get the Play Store from a trusted application provider site.
The same method can also be applied to those of you who accidentally delete the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
So, like it or not, you have to download and reinstall the Google Play Store right?
Well, this time techappsandroid will share information about how to download the app apk and install it on your smartphone.
Don't worry, it's free!
How to Download Play Store on Trusted Sites
Since the Google Play Store is one of the most important apps, you have to get it from a trusted site too.
If you dare to download the Play Store from an arbitrary site, the site could send a virus to your device while downloading the Play Store.
Well, of the many sites that provide the Play Store, one that has been trusted for years is APK Pure (apkpure.com)
How to download Play Store on APK Pure for free:
- Open techappsandroid.com.
- After entering the name of your app you want, look for the search field.
- Then type the keywords your app.
- After that, you will be directed to a page to download the Play Store.
- Then, click on the Download APK option.
- Then you will be directed to the automatic download page.
- If your browser doesn't download automatically, click the Click Here option.
- Save the application in the download folder.
How to Install the Application on a Smartphone
After downloading the Google Play Store, you can't install it right away.
The reason is, your smartphone has a security system to not install applications from unauthorized parties.
Because the Google Play Store is downloaded from the apkpure.com site, your smartphone will automatically consider it an application from a foreign source.
This security system has a good purpose, namely to avoid the entry of viruses or malware into your smartphone.
However, because applications from apkpure.com are guaranteed safe, you must arrange for the Google Play Store application to be installed.
Well, here's how to safely and correctly install the Play Store on various smartphone models :
- Enter the Settings menu or Settings.
- Select the Security or Security submenu.
- Scroll down and find the Unknown Sources option.
- Make sure the column is checked.
- Then, go to File Manager,
- Go to the Downloads or Downloads folder, where you saved your recently downloaded Google Play Store app.
- Click the application.
- Your smartphone will automatically process the Google Play Store installation.
- Wait for the installation process which usually takes less than two minutes.
- After the installation process is complete, you can directly use the Google Play Store and download all the applications you need.
What do you think of techappsandroid the trick is easy to do, right?
That's how to download the Play Store and install it that you can try.